7/15/11

Pokemon Blue is Unofficially Available on BlackBerry

The famous Game Boy game first released on Japan in 1996 is one of the best Pokemon games ever released on the entire world. But I never knew the game was licensed for the blackberry platform, and it isn't, so when I found the game available for BB I was surprised and I decided to install it on my BB, and when the download was over I was amazed because the game was completely ported to the BB and runs pretty good, the only bad thing is when I try to save the game because sometimes it will and other not, so you might loose some progress, as I said before the game is fully ported to the BB so when you start you must choose the buttons or keys you will use as the A, B, Select and Start; the game fits perfectly on your BB screen so don't worry about loosing a portion of it because it won't happen.
If you want to download it for you Blackberry here is the link for it http://tinyurl.com/6c7snmm and by the way the game is on Black and White.
Here I also leave you a QR Code


Follow Hunted Pixel on Twitter @HuntedPixel
By Joes

2 comments: