6/21/11

"Reefer Madness" next L.A Noire DLC

Today when I turned on my ps3 and started playing L.A Noire I remembered that the "Nicholson Electroplating" arson case was available for download, so I headed to the playstation store by pressing square in the game's menu.
I wanted to know if I had every single DLC that the Rockstar Pass gives you installed on my PS3 so I scrolled down as I checked that every content was installed and then at the last "page" there was the next DLC "Reefer Madness", this case would be a vice case and the plot looks awesome, a guy named Freddie Calhoun gives a tip or information to the LAPD, this guy Freddie is a junkie, snitch, and a no-hoper. The information Freddie gives away leads Cole and Earle to the city marijuana distribution ring, so they must do everything to get to the top of the whole operation and finished it. The release date will be July 12.











No comments:

Post a Comment