12/12/12

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games Of 2013

Because this year is coming to an end (and probably the world too) we would like to present you our top 5 most anticipated games of 2013.


5. Tomb. Raider (March 5)
The new game of the old and famous Lara Croft, but this time a darker game where Lara will be put in serious trouble when she has to save her crew and survive in the island her ship crashed. This games seems to be the savior of the Tomb Raider series and also the game that will recover the series old glory.


4. Star Wars 1313 (2013)
I am a huge fan of Star Wars and when this game was announced I cried in happiness, why? Because it reminded me of my favorite PC game ever, Star Wars battlefront, and since the release of the second game I have been waiting for the third game to appear, and when I saw this game I finally saw the game that would be able to replace Battlefront as my favorite Star Wars game. Also it is gonna be the fist LucasArts-Disney game something that makes me wonder if will make it the Star Wars game I have been waiting so long.


3. GTA V (2013)
This game doesn't need an introduction, just watch the trailer.


2. Bioshock Infinite (March 26)
I love Irrational games, I love Bioshock and if you love Bioshock too I love you. I think this game and the next one will be the biggest contenders for next year's GOTY, because who doesn't love the art, gameplay, plasmids and steampunk of the Bioshock series? I better shut up and leave you this trailer, it speaks for itself.


1. The Last Of Us (May 7)
If Naughty Dog is well known for  something is not Crash is their game series Uncharted, and when they moved away from the series and released the first trailer of The Last Of Us my jaw dropped to the ground, it was an amazing game! Beautiful environments, heavy drama and a world tear to pieces. Another incredible Naughty Dog game, but this time more mature and with a darker story where we will see all the things that Joel and Ellie go trough to survive the fungus.

Please Support us leaving a like on our Facebook page, or telling your friends about us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment